Through our consultation activities we will be asking for your views on how we should invest the funding to best meet local needs. Examples of the type of activities that the funding might be used to support include:
- Accommodation upgrades (limited to 4 star and above and for serviced accommodation only)
- Use of IT and e-booking systems
- Shops, Catering services, Restaurants & Cafes
- Investments in green infrastructure – cycle ways
- Signage and interpretation – linked with local food and drink and the natural / built environment, visitor attractions, destination marketing and promotion
- Support for events and festivals
Got an idea for a project?
We are developing a pipeline of projects that could come forward quickly if our bid is successful. If you have an idea for an activity that might fit this theme please get in touch.
Telephone: Frances McIntyre, Local Action Group Manager 01775 764496 or 07920 295150